Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Greetings Everyone!

This is marks the beginning of my journey to South Africa! I'm very excited to say that my adventure begins in just a two days. Before I depart, I would like to thank everyone for making this trip possible!

Beth Corrigan
Tim Corrigan
Judy Cameron
Rita Cameron
Jock Cameron
Barb & Bobby Fehribach 

I wouldn't be anywhere close to achieving my goal of travelling the world without the helping hands of my wonderful family, and friends. I will be travelling with one of my best friends, Emily Glaser. We are both jumping out of our comfort zones together, to see a part of the world we never thought we would see. I will try my best to show our journey along the way on this page, especially with pictures, and small posts. I hope everyone enjoys my travels as much as I do! 



No comments:

Post a Comment