Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jet lag

I don't think I was really affected by the time difference. My adrenaline was pumping so much from excitement that I took a Dramamine last night to fall asleep at 10pm. We woke up at 8am, and it's the first time I've felt fine doing that in I don't know how long. What's even better is that I woke up, another girl opened the curtains, and I can see the ocean from my top bunk spot. We have a gecko friend in our room, which no one freaked out about. We said that we would be fine with it until one of us had a "parent trap" moment. You'll laugh if you get the reference. This place is amazing so far, and I can't wait to see our project location! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I am so happy for you. How many in the potty building project group? How's the food so far? The views are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am so happy for you. How many in the potty building project group? How's the food so far? The views are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete