Friday, May 29, 2015

Waiting for Flight #2 to Johannesburg

I took a shuttle from the hotel to Terminal 4 at 8am. Checking my bag was a little difficult due to computer issues (thankfully nothing was my fault), but I successfully made it through security with no problems! Now I am sitting at my gate, slowly meeting more ISV participants! I've met a few people doing other projects, but no one from my group yet. Emily (my best friend meeting me in SA) has Safely landed in Germany with all of her luggage! Now I get to kill some time until we start boarding at 10:30. I'm still not sure how I feel about the 15 hour flight ahead of me, but I heard they have TVs in front of you that have movies and shows to choose from! I guess it's an airline form of netflix (let's hope this is true!), if not I have my book to read, and some sleep to catch up on! Next stop - Johannesburg, South Africa!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment